Setapan® solid surface is a homogenously coloured acrylic sheet, developed for the furnishing world.
The panels have a glossy, completely dense, surface on both sides.
With it’s range of standard colours, in 18mm and 3mm standard thicknesses, Setapan® can be the alternative to lacquered panels.
- totally recyclable, non toxic.
- unique colour stability
- UV resistant
- custom colours
- does not absorb stains of drinks , oils, detergents and is easy to clean
- resistant to scratches and abrasion
- easy to work (bend, thermoform, milling, gluing).
- furnishing, especially in the kitchen room as the alternative to vertical lacquered panels.