Setasand® acrylic sheets have a sandblasted texture on both sides.
The sandblasted finish combined with the intrinsic hardness of PMMA, allows to have a material dedicated to applications where a higher performance is required.
- high resistance to scratches
- no visible fingerprints on the surface
- reduced attraction of dust
- when thermoformed Setasand doesn’t lose its texture
- 8 to 10 times higher resistance to impact than glass
- high resistance to external agents and UV rays
- easy to work (bend, glue, thermoforming, milling)
- easier than extruded acrylic
- prestigious visual communication: Display, POP, Totem...
- shop fitting
- interior design and furnishing
- partition walls