Seta-LED® is an optimized cast acrylic sheet, developed to adjust itself to the particularity of LED lighting that has different characteristics compared to the classic neon lighting.
- colours are formulated to meet the wavelength of LEDs: the sheets maintain the same tone when or when backlights and when not backlighted.
- a high light transmission
- a high diffusing power, to eliminated the so called “spot effect”, typical of the LEDs.
- formulated to meet the wavelength of LEDs
- 8 to 10 times higher resistance to impact than glass
- high resistance to external agents and UV rays
- easy to work (bend, glue, thermoforming, milling)
- easier than extruded acrylic
- visual communication (displays, POP, Totems…)